Saturday, May 1, 2010

25 Random Facts About Me

(Me on the left, my sister Chelsea on the right.)

  1. My middle name is McKenzie and I love my first name Jordan. I feel that it makes me unique.
  2. I used to hate my name and made people call me Jordy.
  3. I was born the color yellow.
  4. My favorite flavor of tootsie pop is raspberry.
  5. I like to mix Sourpatch kids and Sweedish Fish together and eat them.
  6. The Goonies is my all time favorite movie.
  7. I have been a gymnast, dancer, softball player, soccer player, basketball player, and laxer.
  8. I like long car rides.
  9. My dad is the smartest man I know.
  10. I secretly love to read books, but I don’t want people to think I'm a nerd.
  11. I can play the flute, piano, and drums. (but not very good)
  12. Ocean City is my favorite place in the world.
  13. I want 4 kids when I'm older. I love big families.
  14. I love to cook.
  15. My favorite animal is an elephant.
  16. I have all the American girl dolls except for some of them.
  17. I like talking walks on warm summer nights around my entire neighborhood just to clear my head and enjoy being alive.
  18. My favorite color is turquoise.
  19. I love making breakfast, but I don’t like eating it. Especially eggs. I'll eat eggs but only when there hardboiled.
  20. I hug my parents everyday and tell them I love them.
  21. Hugs are my favorite thing to give.
  22. I love history, I will sit and watch the history channel or read national geographic because its one of the only subjects that can hold my attention.
  23. I never get bored. I love to entertain people and myself.
  24. I wish I was an artist. I wish I could draw, paint, or play instruments like some of my friends. Art is intriguing to me.
  25. The pink starburst will always be the best flavor of starbursts, ALWAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment